Encamp will request access to your facilities in California and Texas' Tier II portals. Below are the instructions for approving access.
Encamp needs your organization's CN and RN numbers to find your facilities in STEERS to start the process. We'll request access while logged on in our STEERS account and complete the STEERS Participation Agreement (SPA). Once the SPA is complete, the user account with Primary access connected to the account will need to log into STEERS and authorize Encamp's access. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Once logged into STEERS, click on Tier II Reporting (TIERII) under "Select Program Area."
2. Once in the Tier II reporting portal, find the navigation menu on the left side that looks like this:
3. Select the last option in the menu that says "Auth Users for Acct."
4. This opens the Authorized Users for Account management dashboard. Find the Encamp user(s) requesting access to your account (the accounts will have a @encamp.com email address), select the box to the left of it, and click "Authorize Users."
5. Once Encamp is authorized, we'll handle the imports from there.
For California, the easiest way for us to find your facility and link to it is by providing your facility's CERS ID. Your CERS ID can be located in CERS in your facility list. If you're not sure what your CERS ID is, we can also search by address. Once we log in and request access to your facilities, an email will be sent to the Lead User on the account. The Lead User will need to:
1. Log into CERS and hover over "My Business" and click on "Manage People."
2. The lead user will see a similar menu (below). Encamp users will need access as an Approver in order to submit on the facility's behalf. Once Approver is selected, click save and Encamp will have access.
Last Updated: September 2021