The video below walks you through the process of viewing historical reporting data and navigating different report statuses
Encamp allows you to view historical reporting data and filter and view reports in different statuses.
Report statuses can be broken down into the following categories:
- Not Started - Report has yet to be assigned or started
- Assigned - Report has been assigned to a user but has not yet been started
- In Progress - the report has been started and/or edited in some manner. It is considered to progress with steps remaining
- In Review - The review step has been completed and the report is ready for submission
- Verification - Verifying that the report is complete, singing and dating, and submitting the report to Encamp.
Last Modified: 9/14/22